Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, January 4, 2010

to be a winner?

Is it possible that everyone of us is the winner of life??



I had taken my report card. It doesn’t seem dull. I know I’ll GOAL. I told myself. I’ll be a winner of this class..




But, everything was too easy for me in this few second. I can cheat myself. I can chuckle myself is a winner. I can blame my parents didn’t give me enough resources. I can also enjoy this few second bluffing here.



Few seconds passed like I was slapped by my conscience, I must get it out now. Dreaming seems to no avail for me. Fuck it off!! Pissed!! My conscience was aiming my head with an AK-47… continued by suck it… NERD...



Everything passed through my life. I just need a bombproof shirt to avoid it shoot me again. I must devotes myself to the flawless victory, nothing is free in this world even a mother conceives you, an egg drop into your hands..

0 comments:

Post a Comment