Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, May 30, 2010

not that suck..

It is time to update my side before my visitors starving for my words.



I desire to shout out load. I want to say I love you. I want to say I indeed love hanging out with you guys. No other words can best to fit my feeling that day beside LOVE.


On 22 may 2010...i have my best outing with my classmates. You may feel dizzy what so happy just to play with friend? Anyway, love is denied without any definition. Friendship is sailing in the sea with spirit. Whilst, everyone in the ship has a job to maintain the stability. A person is needed in the helm who help to propel this ship. I’m looking who will be the leader after we all separate from school. Photo will be here as soon as possible.


A memo style update for tonight. Struggling with my exams is another crucial job for me.

Keeping my finger crossed praying all of you will stay in good health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment