Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mommy sacrification

Is today Mother’s day?

Gosh, please wake up man!

You should get cursed from others.

How you can forgot what today is.


Many of us maybe busy in chasing our life triumph. And I was not an exception. I was attending a Seminar in University Melaya. It had taken my precious 10 hours to archive a flawless result rather than accompany my mom. Gosh, I had missed a day to celebrate Mother’s Day. What is the alternate way to reveal my love?


No doubt, I had sacrificed my slumber time and study time to attend a Seminar. This is the alternate way to reveal my love to mom. I paid hundred bucks from my own pocket just to give my mom a better future. Gaining a better future is the job of every student. But, honestly, I can’t feel any cherishes to a mom, included me, and this second onwards, I have changed. Although my expenses are astronomic, I am not the nerd who does not render back to mom. My plan is just the beginning, there is a long way. Not by saying loudly here, but take action to archive.


Everyone says celebrate with mother is the best way. For me, it doesn’t. On Mother’s Day, you bring your mom for a sumptuous dinner. Don’t you feel weird for this? Is that MY DAY or MOTHER’S DAY? Some among us is this kind of “selfish” human. He will bring mom to buffet. He will bring mom to western food as well as Japanese food. He will bring mom to have a curry or high cholesterol dishes.


Please think twice. Do you think your mom likes western food? We aren’t from western country, why don’t you bring your mom to have a typical food? Can’t we differentiate how old is our mom? Why still bringing our mom to have high cholesterol cuisine? For instance, curry fish head, BBQ…… and please think again, in another view, you are killing your mom….


Mother has sacrifices all her asset to grow us up, neither is her health or her life.



To my mom: Jessie Lee Siew Mooi



Sorry and I thank you. Nothing can be described through my month but my words.

I am not a good child in other’s eyes. But in your heart, I maybe flawless….. I thank you.

I thank you for giving me a life time in this world. I appreciate every moment with you. Arguing with you had shown how you mean to me. No doubt, you are caring me. I thank you.

For me, you are a superwoman. You have earned a lot for me to waste. Although you aren’t confidence in cooking, you pack my dinner every day. No one can stray away from me to you. Unless either one of us has gone to heaven. I give all my appreciation to this only and mighty.


From your son, Jeffrey Yap Jee Fui, 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment