Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Finally

HURRAY…..

WHAT THE HECK…

TIME TO CELEBRATE INDEPENTENT DAY….

WHAT ARE WAITING FOR….

REVEL TIME….

5…

4…

3…

2…

1…

I HAVE FULLY LEFT MY SCHOOL LIFE…

WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT…

COLLEGE…UNIVERSITY…OVERSEA…

OR ELSE…RETURN TO SCHOOL UNIFORM DAYS….

All sorts of questions keep rumbling in my brain, making it hard for me to retrieve. What should I do next? I have the time, without plans, it is useless, indeed. I am begging the national service to inform me about the place I’m going to. Absurd, our government is always running against snail, moreover, they always catching snail’s tail. I’m not pointing any finger to whom I meant, I just try dull out my inner scream.

It is the first time I feel I’m reading alien language in my mandarin exam. It is totally out of my range. Even worse, I couldn’t read a word in a simple sentence. In certain extent, I seldom revise my homework, it pays. Nothing I can change right now, it have been a past tense. It is time to relax…

Recently, Michael Jackson latest album has released. It is his dream, giving us his music and soul. I indeed love it. You are not alone, Michael, rest in peace.

Which will be better for future, engineering or business? Who can tell me by showing some examples. Maybe no one, it could be a tough questions to ourselves.

Starting this moment, I need to continue my life, shine relentlessly in my future career.

BUISNESS OR ENGINEERING….

ARH..!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment